Warranty and repair
What is guaranteed by the guarantee?
Warranty period: two years from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects clock (such as movement and dial). The strap only has a guarantee of two months after the purchase date. Other than those listed above are not covered by this warranty. If you need the warranty, contact the “Contact Us” page. In the email, you must specify your name, address, telephone number, order number and a detailed description of the problem. Finally, type “Guarantee” as the email subject and send.
Please note that repairs / replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty period.
– Failure or damage caused by misuse or negligence (dents, scratches, scratched glass, broken glass, etc.)
– Failure or damage caused by a repair or modification unjustifiable
– Failure or damage caused by fire or water.
– Changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (small scratches, etc. in the box and / or glass)
– If the date of purchase are not indicated on the warranty or if this information is erased or rewritten.
– If the warranty is not presented with the clock.
This guarantee ensures that you can get a replacement / repair free of charge in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified period, and may not restrict any statutory rights of the customer.
We recommend that you visit a qualified local watchmakers to enable to assess the damage, and may consider whether a defect / problem covered by the warranty: if it is confirmed, contact us and we will inform you on how to proceed
Guarantee in steel articles
The Twobrothers articles are produced in Surgical Steel 316L antiallergic, they are subjected to a rigorous quality control to ensure their quality and longevity.
The 6 months warranty, covers manufacturing defect or oxidation. The warranty does not cover defects or malfunction by negligence of the user, such as, scratches, dents, changes made by the customer or corrosion caused by chemical agents.